Wow! I’m very excited to have received a Liebster Blogging award for The Good Girl Confessional! It’s humbling and really nice to be recognised by a fellow blogger who is reading your posts! Liebster awards are given to bloggers by bloggers and it’s great for you guys as you get to know some great new, up-and-coming blogs you might choose to follow (if you aren’t already!).
The very talented C.J. Of 30 Days of Smiles has passed on the Liebster Award to me (thank you very much C.J.! I’m grateful and humbled, lovely!). Now it’s my turn to pass it onto fellow bloggers that are on my reading list.
The Liebster Award is a great way of recognising bloggers with a growing audience and this is what it requires me to do:
- Link back and recognize the blogger who nominated them.
- Answer ten questions given to me by the nominator.
- Nominate ten other bloggers for the award.
- Create ten questions for nominees to answer.
- Notify my nominees.
- Get an award button and display it proudly.
I’ve been asked some awesome questions by C.J. which I’ve attempted to answer below!
1. If you could get on a plane today and go anywhere in the world where would you go and why?
Although I’ve been lucky enough to have visited a few places overseas that were on my bucket list, I’ve never been to Tasmania and I’d love to go and visit M.O.N.A. and see the amazing scenery! It’s on my list…but I’m thinking this time of year I’d be taking a warm coat, gloves and a scarf!
2. Cookies or Cake?
This Good Girl is not a huge sweet tooth (more a sucker for savory treats!). I would say cake, especially if it was a ricotta baked cheesecake or a chocolate souffle (is that actually a cake?!).
3. Favourite childhood memory?
When I was little I had two goats – a white mother goat who gave birth to the cutest black goat ever. Endless fun! I’m still madly in love with goats. Though we apparently ate one of the goats (I found out as an adult), I am still a fan of a goat curry!
4. If you could change your name what would you change it to?
Now that would be telling!
5. Do you have a life motto? If so what is it?
Feel the fear and do it anyway!
6. What skill would you like to learn?
I wish I was a better cook! I’d love to be one of those people who has a great signature dish!
7. IPhone or Android?
IPhone all the way. I love mine! I can do everything from blogging, to listening to music. I’m not sure what I’d do now without it!
8. Who would you love to meet? Alive or dead?
Maya Angelou would have been amazing. Such an extraordinary writer, but a woman of grace and fierce determination.
9. Deserted Island you can take 2 people and 4 objects what would you take?
Well, that’s a tough one! Two’s company and three can be a party or a crowd…I’d take my partner (sorry kids) along with a satelite phone, a camp stove, a large tent and sleeping bags.
You’ve just won $500,000 dollars what do you buy first?
I’d take the Producer and my gorgeous kids on a holiday – somewhere with great food and brilliant views!
Here are the ten amazing bloggers I’d like nominating for a Liebster Award:
Annette from I Give You The Verbs
Carolyn and Gillian of Champagne Cartel
Annie from Behind the Barr
Katerina from Greek Girl Glasgow
Vicki from Knocked Up and Abroad
Laura Jane Williams from Superlatively Rude
Jazz from Reddolls
And loving this new one : Young Farm Wives
Here are the ten questions for you bloggers to answer (but only if you want to play along)!
1. What inspired you to start your blog?
2. What’s your favourite time of year?
3. Do you have pets?
4. Champagne or spirits?
5. Heels or flats?
6. What’s your favourite book?
7. bed time attire – PJ’s or Lingerie?
8. Who’s on the top of your music play list right now?
9. Movies or theatre?
10. What are you working on right now (creatively)?
Can’t wait to hear your answers to these questions! Thanks again for the award 30 Days of Smiles! You’ve certainly made me smile this week! Thanks again to everyone who’s following The Good Girl Confessional!